Fresh Step Cat Litter Crystals— Fresh Step Discounts

Why Fresh Step Cat Litter Crystals Work Better Than Clay

Are you in search of the perfect brand of cat litter crystals that will work well and last a long time? If so, then you should try out Fresh Step Cat Litter Crystals. I myself am a fan of the clay product of Fresh Step, and this has always worked well for my cat. However, I saw numerous positive reviews on the crystals and decided to try them out for myself.

Both clay and crystals do well to hold in foul odors, but the crystals are known to hold more than 5 times the amount that clay can. I did notice that the crystals lasted longer in the litter box, before I had to replace it with a new batch. However, it wasn’t really five times longer. Thus, I am able to save money on cat litter products.

One of the greatest annoyances of using cat litter crystals is that they tend to be messy. My cat is a particularly feisty and energetic one, so I was afraid that she’d end up scattering crystals all over my house and garden. Surprisingly, no matter how much she tried to dig, very few of the crystals ended up exiting the litter box. This allows me to save on cat litter expenses as well.

Why Fresh Step Cat Litter Crystals are Both Safe and Convenient

Supposedly it’s because of the cat litter’s unique shape. Likewise, the crystals are soft enough so they are comfortable for my cat to walk and lay on, and she has yet to get cut or injured because of these crystals. Aside from the crystals, you also get a free litter box when you buy this Fresh Step product.

And this tray is no ordinary one. It is specifically designed so that a mechanism sweeps the inside of the litter box every 20 minutes. Thus, the box cleans itself you do not have to spend precious time and effort doing so yourself. All I need to do each day is clean the waste trap (where the waste is swept into) every other week.

If you are looking for an alternative to clay litter then you should consider buying crystal litter. If you are want to buy crystal litter then you should only buy the very best— Fresh Step Cat Litter Crystals. It works so well, it’s like enjoying Fresh Step discounts.

If you have any questions, email me at freshstep01@gmail.com.

About Fresh Step Coupon Reviews

I love cats, especially movie cats. My favorite movie cat of all is Garfield because he's so cute and cuddly.

Cat Food Info